Friday, November 10, 2006

Pictures from Camp

Shen Camp Explorer Camp
Charity and I at Camp
Here are several pictures of the icecream drop from Shen Bible Camp.





The first icecream drop I ducked early because the zoom lens on the camera made it look like the plane was getting ready to hit me. So for the second icecream drop I got further down the beach to take some pictures and I tried not to duck even though the plane appeared very close through the camera lens. The only problem was the pilot came alot closer to the beach on the second icecream drop and the wing of the plane was only a few feet above my head when he flew by. The tires of the plane were only about 5 feet off the ground... about level with my chest!

We had a few days of rain the second week of camp and there was a nice sunset after one of the storms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home