Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas

We had a small Christmas this year. It was our first Christmas with just Charity and I. I gave Charity a pair of ice joggers for her shoes and a picture of some birds in a cage that I cut out of the paper. I told her she can get some birds and a cage when we get back from visiting in Pa in Febuary. Its pretty cold right now to bring a bird home from the store and I couldn't really sneak one in without Charity knowing since she went shopping with me. I also gave Baby Walker a crib and had Charity as the c/o. Charity got me some socks and a new Husqvarna 455 Rancher Chain Saw. We then went to lunch with Troy and Rita to Northway and had Christmas Dinner with the Teasdales and Brandon and Corbin from Shen Summer Camp. It was a really nice afternoon of fellowship we had with them.



2 Comments:

Blogger itsbenrael said...

Your chainsaw looks tougher than my chainsaw. And it probably is. Oh well, mine still chops trees and that's all I need it to do. :-P

6:24 PM  
Blogger Luke, Charity, Wrangell, Stryder, and Archer said...

Yeah it's pretty tough, It rips through piles of spruce logs... but spruce is pretty soft compared to what you're probably cutting

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home