Thursday, July 03, 2008

Wrangell pictures


Wrangell sleeping on the way to Fairbanks.

Lots of energy when he wakes up.

I love sitting in my seat for hours.... get me outta here!!!!

I'm free! Time to run away...

Where did mommy go? (she's running the midnight sun 10k)

Wrangell likes to be like daddy and not wear a shirt while working.

Kickin the ball.

Poor Wrangell gets dressed up as a girl when daddy isn't there to protect him.

Is breakfast really that bad?

I didn't think so.

Wrangell and daddy relaxing in their pj's.

Aren't we going to use this wire? I'll get it.

Trying to keep Wrangell out of the mortar and wet blocks is almost as hard of work as laying the block.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luke, Charity, Wrangell, Stryder, and Archer said...

Go away bernard. I didn't ask about any pharmacy you creepster. No creepsters allowed on my site.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home